- Paper Towel Roll (wrapping paper roll or tissue roll will work)
- Hot Glue
- Lace Ribbon
- Pink Ribbon
- Cut the paper towel roll into two inch pieces.
- Cut burlap wide enough to have some overhang on each side.
- Hot glue the burlap around the roll and tuck it into the openings.
- Cut two ears from burlap.
- Fold the bottom of each ear, making a little flap.
- Hot glue the flap of the ear to the roll.
- Cut a small strip of lace and fold it accordion style.
- Add a tiny drop of hot glue to keep it folded.
- Cut a small strip of ribbon and wrap it around the center of the lace.
- Glue the lace in front of the ears.
While the package I saw at Michaels was $5.00 for four napkin rings, they can be made for practically nothing. What crafter doesn’t have some burlap and ribbon in their craft supplies?
I’m sharing this on the Spring Craft Blog Hop, a hop being hosted by 19 bloggers. We would love for you to join us and add your spring craft creations.