- Brownie Mix
- 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of Cashews, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of Mint M&Ms
- Follow directions on brownie mix box. Bake as directed.
- Once done, remove from oven and change oven setting to broil.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top and return to oven.
- Check for light browning after 1 minute and again after 2
- Remove from oven once the marshmallows have lightly browned.
- Immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips, nuts and M&Ms over the top.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting. Using a wet knife works great for cutting through the marshmallow. Just rinse it between each cut and you’ll avoid having a sticky knife blade.
While the marshmallows are still warm, sprinkle chocolate chips, cashews and M&Ms on top. Allow to cool before slicing.
Slice into squares and serve. Cover in tight container when storing.
The mint M&Ms give just the right amount of mint flavor for me. If you’re like me and you don’t mind using a box mix, this is a quick and easy delicious treat. Plus, it’s got green M&Ms so I’m all set for St. Patrick’s Day!
What’s For Dinner?
Party In Your PJs
Two Uses Tuesday
Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party