Recently, Christie from Sparkles of Sunshine nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am both honored and flattered that she nominated me. I have been an avid admirer of Christie’s projects and her blog as a whole for a while now. This was truly a delightful surprise!
Those who are recipients of this award are encouraged to~
- Thank the person who nominated them and link to their blog.
- Display the award logo.
- Nominate 15 bloggers (more of less) who inspire you and share their links with your readers.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so they know they have been nominated.
- Mention three things from bloggers that have inspired you during the last week.
~This week, I’ve been inspired by ~
Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
Her One Lamp ~ Four DIY Makeovers is awesome and it has me eyeing a couple my lamps for makeovers. Laurie has some incredible metal embossing projects throughout her blog, too!
Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama
This Lemon Apple Chicken Salad looks delicious and has inspired me to give it a try. Dee’s blog is full of great craft ideas and great recipes! Plus, her children are often her assistants and it’s fun to read about their combined crafting and cooking adventures.
Mille and Kristina from 2 Crochet Hooks
This Quilts for Kids posts is such a wonderful idea. While I cannot sew to save my life, it is inspiring to see others doing something so worthwhile and it has inspired me to find a kid’s charity that I can do something for.
~My nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award~
- Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama
- Millie & Kristina from 2 Crochet Hooks
- Christy from Christy’s Cooking Creations
- Renee from Creative Mama Messy House
- Amanda from The Kolb Corner
- Sue from The Chelsea Project
- Theresa from Shoestring Elegance
- SK from SK’s Painted Furniture and Artwork
- Sherri from Thrifty Artsy Girl
I find so many great things to love from each of these talented ladies. I hope you’ll spend time time on their blogs and find lots of inspiration!