Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday #88! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations. Come on in, check out the featured posts and join the party!
~MEET YOUR HOSTS~
Kristina and Millie from 2 Crochet Hooks (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured. We are happy to select our first features from last week’s party. Each week, we’ll feature two posts, Gloria’s Favorite and Beverly’s Favorite. Please stop back by next week to see our latest features!
Please pin from the Original Source
No Mud Room – No Problem
I love the use of space with this hutch for a drop zone and the details and accessories make it adorable! While I am fortunate enough to have a mudroom, this is a great idea and one I want to use one of the walls. It will be the perfect spot for us to keep up with all those things we need for our dachshund, George. Thanks for sharing your great idea, Suzy!
Peach Ice Cream
Growing Up Gable
I grew up in Georgia where peaches are plentiful and used in many different recipes. I remember my mother making home made peach ice cream many times and I remember how how it took to make it. When I spotted this no churn peach ice cream, I was intrigued. This recipe from Camille looks delicious and I can’t wait to give it a try!
Please grab a feature button!
Thanks to everyone for sharing your fabulous recipes, crafts and ideas. We hope you’re all having a wonderful 4th of July celebration!
~Let others know about the party through Twitter~
[Tweet “Join in the fun at Snickerdoodle Sunday! “]
~Just a Few Rules~
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods, and Across the Boulevard.
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Partypage!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.