Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday #89! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations. Come on in, check out the featured posts and join the party!
If you’d like, please grab a party button!
~MEET YOUR HOSTS~
Kristina and Millie from 2 Crochet Hooks (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
We are looking for a few more hostesses for the party. If you’re interested, please let us know.
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured. Each week, we’ll feature two posts, Gloria’s Favorite and Beverly’s Favorite. Please stop back by next week to see our latest features from this week’s party.
Please pin from the Original Source
Old Fashion Pound Cake
This Old Fashion Pound Cake looks delicious! I love that it seems simple to make and Lani gives great instructions. I’m putting it on my to bake list. We’re getting our new refrigerator delivered today (yay!) and I’m ready to stock up and do some baking.
DIY Vintage Map Triptych Art
Colleen gives a great tutorial on how she used vintage maps for lovely wall art. I’ve been trying to think of something to add to a wall space in a room makeover I’m doing and this has given me just the inspiration I needed. I can’t wait to do make something similar to this! Stop by and have a look a her video tutorial.
~Let others know about the party through Twitter~
[Tweet "Join in the fun at Snickerdoodle Sunday! #linkparty"]
~Just a Few Rules~
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard and Creative Crochet Workshop.
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.