Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday #91! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations! Come on in, check out the featured posts and join the party. Thanks for partying with us!
If you’d like, please grab a party button.
~MEET YOUR HOSTS~
Kristina and Millie from 2 Crochet Hooks (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back! We also pin lots of link ups to our Pinterest Boards and we love to Tweet your creations! Look for #snickerdoodlesunday on Twitter.
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured. Currently, we are featuring two posts, Gloria’s Favorite and Beverly’s Favorite. Please visit again next week to see our latest features from this week’s party.
If you’re featured, please grab a featured button!
Please pin from the original post.
Must Love Home
I’m always looking for great tasting, easy recipes. These roasted potato wedges that Christine shared look delicious! I can’t wait to give these a try. Stop by and visit her to get the recipe.
Sum of Their Stories
I have never attempted to make jewelry, even though I’ve seen some lovely DIY pieces. This drop necklace that Julie shared is so pretty. I love that she gives a great tutorial on how to make one. I might just give it a try!
~Let Others Know About the Party Through Twitter~
[Tweet “Join in the fun of Snickerdoodle Sunday! #snickerdoodlesunday #linkparty”]
~Just a Few Rules~
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thank you for partying with us!