Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday #92! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations! Come on in, check out the featured posts and join the party. Thanks for partying with us!
~MEET YOUR HOSTS~
Kristina and Millie from 2 Crochet Hooks (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back! We also pin lots of link ups to our Pinterest Boards and we love to Tweet your creations! Look for #snickerdoodlesunday on Twitter.
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured. Currently, we are featuring two posts, Gloria’s Favorite and Beverly’s Favorite. Please visit again next week to see our latest features from this week’s party.
If you’re featured, please grab a featured button!
Please pin from the original post.
Clean and Scentsible
One of the items on our never ending To Do List after moving into our new house is to paint the garage floor. Jenn gives lots of awesome advice on how to go about doing that. I’ll be rechecking her post in the future.
I’ve loved seeing lots of recipes using peaches during Peach Month. This one from Diana is one that I definitely plan on trying. Stop by and check out her post to see just how simple and delicious this cake looks!
~Let Others Know About the Party Through Twitter~
[Tweet “Join in the fun of Snickerdoodle Sunday! #linkparty #snickerdoodlesunday”]
~Just a Few Rules~
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
We’ve decided to create a Pin Board just for our fabulous party goers! The board will be a place for you to pin your submissions to after you link up with the party. Please pin only the submissions that you have linked to the current weekly party. Remember, you can link up to three posts each week.
If you would like to be a member of this group board, please follow your Snickerdoodle Sunday hosts on Pinterest.
After you’ve followed the hosts, please send an invitation request to be added to the group board to email@example.com. Please include your Pinterest name and blog name in your request.
We think this is an awesome way for you to gain more exposure for your linkups. It would also be great if you repinned a few of the other pins that interest you. We hope that you will all join in!
Thank you for partying with us! We hope you have a wonderful week!