Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday #93! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations! Come on in, check out the featured posts and join the party. Thanks for partying with us!
Grab a party button!
~MEET YOUR HOSTS~
Kristina and Millie from 2 Crochet Hooks (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back! We also pin lots of link ups to our Pinterest Boards and we love to Tweet your creations! Look for #snickerdoodlesunday on Twitter and Snickerdoodle Sunday Party on Pinterest.
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured. Currently, we are featuring two posts, Gloria’s Favorite and Beverly’s Favorite. Please visit again next week to see our latest features from this week’s party.
If you’re featured, please grab a feature button.
Please pin from the original post.
Moscato and watermelons are two of my favorite things! Combine them into a slushie and I’m hooked. Visit Jessica for this delicious recipe.
Isn’t this chair makeover gorgeous? The details that Stephanie gave to it transformed it from plain to eye catching! You really need to see the before photos of this and learn how she made it beautiful!
~Just a Few Rules~
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
We’ve created a Pin Board just for our fabulous party goers! The board will be a place for you to pin your submissions to after you link up with the party. Please pin only the submissions that you have linked to the current weekly party. Remember, you can link up to three posts each week.
We want to promote all of our Snickerdoodle Sunday Party Goers and we think this is a great way to do that! We hope that you’ll request an invitation to join the board. Just follow the hostesses on Pinterest and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
Thank you for partying with us!
We hope you have a wonderful week!
If you enjoy the party, we would love for you to share it with others.
[Tweet “Join in the fun of Snickerdoodle Sunday! #link party #snickerdoodlesunday”]