Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday #95! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations! Come on in, check out the featured posts and join the party. Thanks for partying with us!
Grab a Party Button!
~MEET YOUR HOSTS~
Kristina and Millie from 2 Crochet Hooks (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back! We also pin lots of link ups to our Pinterest Boards and we love to Tweet your creations! Look for #snickerdoodlesunday on Twitter and Snickerdoodle Sunday Party on Pinterest.
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured. Currently, we are featuring two posts, Gloria’s Favorite and Beverly’s Favorite. Please visit again next week to see our latest features from this week’s party.
We had a fabulous party last week with 269 link ups! Thanks to all of you who take the time to share with us, making Snickerdoodle Sunday fun for everyone!
If you’re featured, please grab a feature button.
Please Pin From the Original Source
I made biscuit donuts a while ago and they were a hit. Shirley has a couple of great tips for making them that I didn’t try, but I will next time I make them. I hope you’ll visit Intelligent Domestications to learn Shirley’s tips.
The Cookie Puzzle
The makeover for this stool is such a pretty transformation. I love the colors Kim used and the technique. Stop by The Cookie Puzzle and take a closer look at the before and after photos.
So, I know I’ve mentioned that Gloria and I are currently choosing one feature each, but with so many link ups last week, I decided to choose a second feature. Plus, I just couldn’t choose between Kim’s stool and Michelle’s wreath!
Our Crafty Mom
I love all things burlap and I’ve made a number of burlap wreaths. This one that Michelle made is just lovely. The styles of burlap ribbon work so well together. What I love most about it is how versatile this wreath can be. I hope you’ll visit Our Crafty Mom to learn more.
~Just a Few Rules~
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
We’ve created a Pin Board just for our fabulous party goers! The board will be a place for you to pin your submissions to after you link up with the party. Please pin only the submissions that you have linked to the current weekly party. Remember, you can link up to three posts each week.
We want to promote all of our Snickerdoodle Sunday Party Goers and we think this is a great way to do that! We hope that you’ll request an invitation to join the board. Just follow the hostesses on Pinterest and send an email to email@example.com to be added.
Thank you for partying with us!
We hope you have a fabulous week!
If you enjoy the party, we would love for you to share it with others!
[Tweet “Join the fun at Snickerdoodle Sunday Link Party! #snickerdoodlesunday”]