Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday #96! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations! Come on in, check out the featured posts and join the party. Thanks for partying with us!
Grab a Cookie!
~Meet Your Hosts~
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
If you have visited 2 Crochet Hooks today, you’ve read that Millie and Kristina are stepping away from hosting. We are sad to see them leave the party and we owe them a huge thank you for bringing us in and for all the work they have done to make the party a success. Our goal, along with the other hosts, is to continue to grow the party and to continue making Snickerdoodle Sunday a fun party for everyone.
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back! We also pin lots of link ups to our Pinterest Boards and we love to Tweet your creations! Look for #snickerdoodlesunday on Twitter and Snickerdoodle Sunday Party on Pinterest.
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week to see our latest features from this week’s party.
Thanks to all of you for sharing and for making Snickerdoodle Sunday a great party for everyone! We hope you will continue to share your fabulous creations with us.
We’ve created a Pin Board just for our fabulous party goers! The board will be a place for you to pin your submissions to after you link up with the party. Please pin only the submissions that you have linked to the current weekly party. Remember, you can link up to three posts each week.
We want to promote all of our Snickerdoodle Sunday Party Goers and we think this is a great way to do that! We hope that you’ll request an invitation to join the board. Just follow the hostesses on Pinterest and send an email to email@example.com to be added.
On To The Features
If you’re featured, please grab a Feature Button.
Please Pin From The Original Source
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Gold Lining Girl
Just read the title of this delicious treat again. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake! What’s not to love about this? It looks amazing! Please visit Sarah to get this fabulous recipe.
Shabby Chic Bedroom Ideas
This gorgeous dresser makeover is just part of what you’ll find in the shabby chic bedroom ideas post from Marty. The detailed work is incredible. Please go have a closer look!
Tissue Paper Flowers
~Just a Few Rules~
**Please DO NOT link and run. Please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thank you for partying with us!
We hope you have a fabulous week!
If you enjoy the party, we’d love for you to share it with others!
[Tweet “Join the fun of Snickerdoodle Sunday. Link up your fabulous creations! #snickerdoodlesunday”]