Welcome to Snickerdoodle Party # 103! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations! Have a look at the expanded featured posts, now with a themed Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week and join the party.
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The Code is on the Sidebar.)
~MEET YOUR HOSTS~
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week share your creations with us!
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to email@example.com. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
Thanks to all of you for sharing and for making Snickerdoodle Sunday a great party for everyone!
~ON TO THE FEATURES~
**We’ve expanded our features to include a Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week which will be a link up that we love that fits our theme of the week. This week, we’ll be looking for posts that are all about Spooky and Fun Halloween Decor for the Snickerdoodle Special Feature at next week’s party.**
If you’re featured, please grab a featured button.
(The Code is on the Sidebar.)
Please pin from the original source.
To make up for my internet failure last week and having a featureless party last week, we are choosing features from the last two parties to share today.
Mustard Seed Yellow Milk Paint
Spiced Apple Bread
Joy – Love – Food
Halloween Sugar Skulls
Repurposed Post Into Pumpkins
Candy Bar Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
Dad What’s 4 Dinner
~SNICKERDOODLE SPECIAL FEATURE OF THE WEEK~
A Hello Autumn Table
Must Love Home
We hope you’ll visit each of the Featured Posts and pin and share!
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thanks for partying with us! We hope you have a wonderful week.
If you enjoy the party, we’d love for you to Tweet about it!
[Tweet “Snickerdoodle Sunday ~ Join the party!”]
Don’t forget we’re looking for Spooky & Fun Halloween Decor for our next Snickerdoodle Special!