Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday # 107! We are excited to announce that Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies is joining us as a hostess for the party. We hope you will stop by her blog and welcome her! We’re so glad you’re here and invite you to have a look at this week’s featured posts and join the party!
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The code is on the side bar.)
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
~Meet Your Hosts~
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week and share your creations with us!
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to email@example.com with your Pinterest Profile Link. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
~On To The Features~
**We’ve expanded our features to include a Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week which will be a link up that we love that fits our theme of the week. This week, we’ll be looking for posts that fit the theme of Thanksgiving Desserts for the Snickerdoodle Special Feature at next week’s party.**
If You’re featured, please grab a Featured Button.
(The code is on the side bar.)
This week, we’re looking ahead and featuring some fabulous ideas for the holidays!
Simple Coconut Macaroons
The Jenny Evolution
Cross Stitch Deer Ornament
Cherishing A Sweet Life
Candy Stripe Vintage Jello Mold Wreath
Vintage, Paint and More
~Snickerdoodle Special of the Week~
We asked for Thanksgiving side dish ideas and there were lots of delicious recipes shared. We’ve chosen one that we think everyone would love to have as part of their Thanksgiving Feast!
Cheesy Broccoli Stuffing Casserole
The Gracious Wife
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thanks for partying with us! We hope you have a wonderful week.
If you enjoy the party, we’d love for you to Tweet about it!
[Tweet “Snickerdoodle Sunday~Join the party~Saturday through Tuesday”]
Snickerdoodle Special Theme of the Week ~ We’ll be looking for Thanksgiving Desserts.
While you’re here, I’d love for you to visit the 2015 Ornament Exchange Link Up and add your ornament tutorials to that party.