Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday Party # 111! We’re so glad you’re here and invite you to have a look at this week’s featured posts and join the party!
Before we get started, we want to let you know that Snickerdoodle Sunday will be taking a holiday break on December 26 and on January 2. We know this is a very busy time of year for all of us and for all of the wonderful bloggers who share with us each week. We are looking forward to seeing your amazing link ups leading up to the party break!
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The code is on the side bar.)
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
~Meet Your Hosts~
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week and share your creations with us!
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to email@example.com with your Pinterest Profile Link. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
~On To The Features~
**We’ve expanded our features to include a Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week which will be a link up that we love that fits our theme of the week. This week, we’ll be looking for posts that fit a Home for the Holidays Theme for the Snickerdoodle Special Feature. We would love to see how you’ve decorated your home this holiday. If you’ve got a home tour holiday post or a post of your Christmas tree(s), we would love for you to share. We’ll be doing a Snickerdoodle Special Feature Round Up Post with your lovely holiday homes next week and sharing all of them on our Social Media over the week. If you’ve already shared your home tour or tree with us this at one of our December Snickerdoodle Parties, we’ll include your post in the round up.**
If You’re featured, please grab a Featured Button.
(The code is on the side bar.)
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
My Sweet Mission
Santa Hat Martini
Oh My! Creative
Scrap Fabric Christmas Wreath
~Snickerdoodle Special of the Week~
We asked for Snowman ideas and this DIY Christmas Sock Snowman is adorable!
DIY Christmas Sock Snowman
Busy Being Jennifer
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thanks for partying with us! We hope you have a wonderful week!
If you enjoy the party, we’d love for you to Tweet about it!
[Tweet “Snickerdoodle Sunday Party~Join us Saturday through Tuesday!”]
Remember to share your Home For the Holidays Themed Ideas for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature! Show off your holiday homes and trees for a special Snickerdoodle Round Up Post to be posted on Wednesday. We’ll be including all holiday home tours and Christmas tree posts that have already been shared at our December parties.We hope you’ll add yours this week to be included in our Round Up post.