Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday Party # 112! We’re so glad you’re here and invite you to have a look at this week’s featured posts and join the party! We hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday season!
Before we get started, we want to let you know that Snickerdoodle Sunday will be taking a holiday break on December 26 and on January 2. We know this is a very busy time of year for all of us and for all of the wonderful bloggers who share with us each week. We are looking forward to seeing your amazing link ups today and we’ll be back for the next Snickerdoodle Sunday on January, 9th.
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The code is on the side bar.)
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
~Meet Your Hosts~
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week and share your creations with us!
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to email@example.com with your Pinterest Profile Link. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
~On To The Features~
**Each week, at Across the Blvd, we have a theme for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature. This week, we’ll be looking for posts that fit a Christmas Sweet Treats Theme. We’ll be doing a Snickerdoodle Special Feature Round Up Post with your delicious Christmas treats next week. **
If You’re featured, please grab a Special Home for the Holidays Featured Button.
(The code is on the side bar.)
Our request for our Snickerdoodle Sunday last week was Holiday Home Tours and Christmas Trees. For our Featured Posts today, we would love for you to visit our Home for the Holidays post. We featured 25 wonderful home tours and trees. You’ll find lots of inspiration that you’ll want to save for next Christmas!
Snickerdoodle Sunday Special ~ Home for the Holidays
Featuring the following blogs:
Clean and Scentsible
A Debbie Dabble Christmas
Sea Glass Cottage
Living on Cloud Nine
Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body
Inspiration for Moms
Our Crafty Mom
Atta Girls Says
Ramblings of a Southern Girl
Must Love Home
Sweet Parrish Place
Sweet C;s Designs
The Boondocks Blog
Judy’s Handmade Creations
The Painted Hinge
Vintage Paint and More
[Tweet “I was featured at Snickerdoodle Sunday ~Home for the Holidays!”]
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thanks for partying with us! We hope you have a Christmas that is Merry & Bright and a New Year that is full of happiness.
If you enjoy the party, we’d love for you to Tweet about it!
[Tweet “Snickerdoodle Sunday Party~Join us Saturday through Tuesday!”]
Remember to share your Christmas Sweets and Treats Posts for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature!