Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday Party # 115! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see what you’ll be sharing today. Have a look at our Featured Posts, get inspired and join the party! If you’re in the path of the massive snow storm, we hope you stay safe!
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The code is on the side bar.)
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
~Meet Your Hosts~
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week and share your creations with us!
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pinterest Profile Link. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
~On To The Features~
(Code is on the Side Bar)
Each week, at Across the Blvd, in addition to our party features, we have a theme for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature. Last week, we asked for Valentine’s Day Decor Ideas.
For the next several parties, we’re going to be all about love! We will be featuring Valentine’s Day posts for our Snickerdoodle Special beginning with our January 23rd party through the February 12th party. This week, we’ll be hoping to see your Valentine’s Day Card Ideas. *If you’ve shared a post at a previous party that fits into one of the upcoming themes, please feel free to share it again when that theme comes up.
Check out our Pinterest Valentine’s Day Board. We’re pinning all of your Valentine’s crafts, cards, decor and projects.
The Snickerdoodle Special Features “Love Theme” will be:
January 16 Party ~ Valentine’s Day Decor Ideas
January 23 Party ~ Valentine’s Day Card Ideas
January 30 Party ~ Valentine’s Day DIY Gifts / Gift Baskets Ideas
February 6 Party ~ Valentine’s Day Sweet Treats
February 13 Party ~ Valentine’s Day Miscellaneous (All things Valentine’s Day)
~Snickerdoodle Special: Valentine’s Day Decor~
We had lots of terrific Valentine’s Decor projects shared! Thank you, all. Like many of you, I love seasonal wreaths. I couldn’t resist giving this week’s Snickerdoodle Special to two wonderful wreath creations. One is whimsical and festive, while the other is romantic and delicate. I love them both!
Easy Mesh & Ribbon Valentine’s Day Wreath
Delicate Vintage Lace and Hearts Wreath
My Sew What Blog
Thrift Store Find Turned Mercury Glass Art
Our Crafty Mom
Strawberry Cream Truffles
Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Glazed Orange Sponge Cake
Little Miss Celebration
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
I pin your link ups in appropriate categories throughout my Pinterest Boards and I love to Tweet your creations. Look for #SnickerdoodleSunday.
If you enjoy the party, we would love for you to Tweet about it.
[Tweet “I party at Snickerdoodle Sunday ~ Saturday through Tuesday.”]
We hope you’ll enjoy our Snickerdoodle Special Month of Love and share your Valentine’s Day ideas. Remember, this week, we’re hoping to see your Valentine’s Day Card Ideas for our Snickerdoodle Special.
Thank you for partying with us!