Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday Party # 113 Happy New Year! We’re so glad you’re here and we’re looking forward to kicking off 2016 with you all. Last year was a terrific year for Snickerdoodle Sunday and we want to make this year even better for all of our guests.
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. We enjoyed spending time with our friends and family and taking a bit of a blogging break. With the first party of the new year, we are re-energized and can’t wait to see and share your fabulous creations, recipes and ideas.
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The code is on the side bar.)
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
~Meet Your Hosts~
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week and share your creations with us!
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pinterest Profile Link. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
~On To The Features~
(Code is on the Side Bar)
Each week, at Across the Blvd, in addition to our party features, we have a theme for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature. For our last party, we asked for Holiday Sweet Treats and you all brought some delicious recipes to the party. If you missed it, we’d love for you to visit our Snickerdoodle Special Features ~Holiday Sweet Treats post. Lots of the recipes from these featured bloggers would be great any time during the year!
Living On Cloud Nine
Fun Fam Living
Dad What’s 4 Dinner
Serendipity and Spice
Spoonful of Flavor
Delightful E Made
Just Us Four
The Gracious Wife
Our Table For Seven
All Tha’s Jas
Olives n Okra
This week, we’ll be looking for posts that fit an Organization Theme. Show us your organization projects, tips and ideas for our Snickerdoodle Special of the Week.
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thanks for partying with us!
If you enjoy the party, we’d love for you to Tweet about it!
[Tweet “I party at Snickerdoodle Sunday ~ Saturday through Tuesday”]
Remember to share your Organization Projects, Tips and Ideas for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature!