Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday Party #119! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see what you’ll be sharing today. Have a look at our Featured Posts, get inspired and join the party!
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The code is on the side bar.)
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
~Meet Your Hosts~
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week and share your creations with us!
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to email@example.com with your Pinterest Profile Link. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
~On To The Features~
Please visit our featured posts and pin from the original source.
(Code is on the Side Bar)
[Tweet “I was featured at Snickerdoodle Sunday by Across the Blvd!”]
Each week, at Across the Blvd, in addition to our party features, we have a theme for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature. Last week, we asked for Slow Cooker Recipes.
~Snickerdoodle Sunday Special Feature of the Week~
Slow Cooker Veggie Fajitas
Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Sea Glass Mosaic Table
2 Crochet Hooks
A Curby Girl With Secrets ~ Bombe Chest
Just the Woods
Butter Pecan Pound Cake
Busy Being Jennifer
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
I pin your link ups in appropriate categories throughout my Pinterest Boards and I love to Tweet your creations. Look for #SnickerdoodleSunday.
If you enjoy the party, we would love for you to Tweet about it!
[Tweet “I party at Snickerdoodle Sunday ~ Saturday through Tuesday.”]
Is the weather getting warmer for you? I hope so! We’ve seen some warmer days here. While winter isn’t over, it is time to start thinking about Spring! For the next three parties, we’ll be looking for St. Patrick’s Day Ideas. Share you crafts, recipes or any St. Patrick’s Day post to be our Snickerdoodle Special of the Week.
I’m pinning all of your St Patrick’s Day Crafts, Treats and Ideas to my St Patrick’s Day Board.
Thank you for partying with us!