Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday Party #118~ With Valentine’s Day Stay At Home Features! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see what you’ll be sharing today. Have a look at our Featured Posts, get inspired and join the party!
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The code is on the side bar.)
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
~Meet Your Hosts~
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week and share your creations with us!
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pinterest Profile Link. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
~On To The Features~
(Code is on the Side Bar)
[Tweet “I was featured at Snickerdoodle Sunday by Across the Blvd!”]
Each week, at Across the Blvd, in addition to our party features, we have a theme for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature. Last week, we asked for Valentine’s Sweet Treats and Dessert Ideas.
We’ve been all about love for the last few weeks and it’s continuing today. We’ve been featuring Valentine’s Day ideas for our Snickerdoodle Special. Today, we’re featuring ideas for a Stay At Home Valentine’s Day.
Do you go out for Valentine’s Day or stay in? My husband and I decided years ago to stay at home and create a special dinner, complete with decorations and we both dress for a night out. We love it this way. I’m always looking for new ideas and today, we’re featuring some wonderful Stay At Home Ideas for Valentine’s Day.
~Snickerdoodle Specials of the Week~
Valentine’s Day Sweet Treats
Strawberry Shake Cookies and Ice Cream Sandwiches
Little Miss Celebration
Wouldn’t this be a delicious treat for Valentine’s Day? Cindy shows us how to make this dessert!
Nothing says Valentine’s Day better than chocolate cake! Unless it’s chocolate cake with a heart inside! Winnie shows us how she made this beautiful dessert.
Must Love Home
A lovely Valentine’s Day Tablescape sets the romantic mood. Christine’s Fireside Valentine’s day looks perfect!
Sparkling Tequila Cocktail
Sunny Sweet Days
Cocktails in Pink are perfect for Valentine’s Day! Krystal’s tequila and champagne cocktail is pretty and delicious!
110 Conversation Starters for Couples
Shirley has some great ideas for conversation starters for couples. Valentine’s Day would be a fun night for these.
Thank you to everyone for sharing so many wonderful Valentine’s Day Ideas with us over the last few weeks. Check out our Pinterest Valentine’s Day Board and our Pinterest Valentine’s Day Treats Board. We’ve pinned all of your Valentine’s crafts, cards, decor, projects and sweet treats that have been shared.
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
I pin your link ups in appropriate categories throughout my Pinterest Boards and I love to Tweet your creations. Look for #SnickerdoodleSunday.
If you enjoy the party, we would love for you to Tweet about it!
[Tweet “I party at Snickerdoodle Sunday! Saturday through Tuesday.”]
We hope you’ve enjoyed our Snickerdoodle Special Month of Love.
Today we’ll be looking for Slow Cooker Recipes for our Snickerdoodle Special at next week’s party.
Thank you for partying with us!