Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday Party #121! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see what you’ll be sharing today. Have a look at our Featured Posts, get inspired and join the party!
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The code is on the side bar.)
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
~Meet Your Hosts~
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Laurie from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week and share your creations with us!
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pinterest Profile Link. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
~On To The Features~
Please visit our featured posts and pin from the original source.
(Code is on the Side Bar)
Each week, at Across the Blvd, in addition to our party features, we have a theme for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature. Last week, we asked for St Patrick’s Day Ideas, Crafts or Recipes.
Special Feature of the Week~
Wooden Leprechaun Hat
The Krafty Owl
Elizabethan Chair Makeover
My Sweet Things
Bolognese Sauce with Angel Hair Pasta
My Sweet Mission
Caramel Pound Cake
Lou Lou Girls
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
I pin your link ups in appropriate categories throughout my Pinterest Boards and I love to Tweet your creations. Look for #SnickerdoodleSunday.
If you enjoy the party, we would love for you to Tweet about it!
We’ve loved all of your wonderful St Patrick’s Day Ideas, Crafts, and Recipes. They’ve all been pinned to our St Patrick’s Day Board.
Now that Easter is quickly approaching, we’re gong to be looking for Easter Crafts, Ideas and Treats for our Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week. We can’t wait to see your creativity!
Thank you for partying with us!