Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday #97! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations! Come on in, check out the expanded featured posts, now with a Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week and join the party. Thanks for partying with us!
Grab a Cookie
Meet Your Hosts!
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back! We also pin lots of link ups to our Pinterest Boards and we love to Tweet your creations! Look for #snickerdoodlesunday on Twitter and Snickerdoodle Sunday Party on Pinterest.
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week to see our latest features from this week’s party.
Thanks to all of you for sharing and for making Snickerdoodle Sunday a great party for everyone! We had a great party last week with 267 link ups. We hope to hit the 300 mark soon!
We’ve created a Pin Board just for our fabulous party goers! The board will be a place for you to pin your submissions to after you link up with the party. Please pin only the submissions that you have linked to the current weekly party. Remember, you can link up to three posts each week. Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
We want to promote all of our Snickerdoodle Sunday Party Goers and we think this is a great way to do that!
~On to the Features~
**We’ve expanded our features to include more of your great shares. Plus we now have a Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week which will be a link up that we love that fits our theme of the week.This week, we’ll be looking for posts that welcome in autumn for the Special Feature at next week’s party.**
If you’re featured, please grab a Feature Button.
Please Pin From the Original Source.
Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake
My Sweet Mission
She had me a triple chocolate! Heather always has amazing recipes and this one looks delicious! You’ll want to stop by and get the recipe for this one!
Fixing The Frames
In The Boondocks
I love the new look Mary gave to these metal frames. I’ve got several that I want to try this on to make them prettier. Stop by for a visit to see how she transformed these.
Brownie Batter Puppy Chow
Cooking With Carlee
This looks like such a great and easy snack. It’s a tasty twist on a favorite. Have a look at how Carlee makes this. We’re planning on making it soon.
Free Printables~Rustic Banner Letters and Numbers
The Painted Hinge
These banner numbers and letters look great and have so many crafty uses. I love the rustic look. Stop by The Painted Hinge for the free downloads Michelle has shared.
~Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week~
Old Fashioned Snickerdoodles Stuffed With White Chocolate
Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Sunday afternoon, I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and these wonderful snickerdoodle cookies caught my eye. I was so excited to see them, I stopped by to ask Diane to share them with us here. The cookies look great and they are a perfect fit for our first Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week. Please visit Diane for the delicious recipe.
~Just a Few Rules~
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thank you for partying with us!
We hope you have a fabulous week!
If you enjoy the party, we’d love for you to Tweet About It!